To all 13 clubs participating in District 102 Video Campaign 2019-2020, you have done a fantastic job!
Altogether, 19 videos have been submitted. 16 videos have been accepted and posted on District 102 YouTube, District web site and social media channels.
You have shown your creativity and resourcefulness in promoting your clubs using video. We hope that your videos will be able to attract guests to visit you and find out more about Toastmasters in time to come.
You will also receive Diamond points toward Diamond Award for your club, as well as a free club signboard in due time.
In appreciation of your hard work, we have produced a special video for you.
Please watch it at https://youtu.be/x4nyuth3Sb8
Listed below are the 13 clubs and all 16 videos posted on YouTube:
- Bukit Indah Core Toastmasters Club
- Cheras Mandarin Toastmasters Club
- Crystal Toastmasters Club
- Cyberjaya Community Toastmasters Club
- IEM Toastmasters Club
- JB North Toastmasters Club
- Jcorp Toastmasters Club
- Kelab Pidato Perdana Toastmasters Club
- PJ Toastmasters Club
- Sacred Heart Toastmasters Club
- Serdang Mandarin Toastmasters Club
- Super Speakers Toastmasters Club
- TechnipFMC NJ Toastmasters Club
We are glad to have served you and the District to make our clubs famous on the Internet!
Organizing Chair – Joanne Yong, ACS, ALS
YouTube and Video Editing – Ken Koh, DTM
District Webmaster – Foong Sook Hwa, MSP, VC2
Facebook and LinkedIn – Ricky Soo, DTM
Instagram – Amara Yap, CC, ALB
For more details on the video campaign, please check out https://www.tmdistrict102.org/D102VideoCampaign