Congratulations to 148 members from 56 clubs across 8 Divisions in District 102 for achieving Education Awards in the month of December 2019, both in the Pathways Education Program and Traditional Education Program. Pathways Ribbons for Level 1 to 4 achievers from October 2019 onwards are in progress to be distributed via Division Directors at
Category Archives: News
EXTRA SPECIAL PROMOTION just for you! Check out our current pricing below: – Group of 3 at RM1,335 (RM445 per pax). – Group of 5 at RM2,195 (RMRM439 per pax). – Group of 10 at RM4,290 (RM429 per pax). Bring your club members, friends and colleagues together to enjoy this special promotion. Yes, non-Toastmasters are
Members and club officers, are you ready for the awards to your hard work for the term? Here’s a stage/counter backdrop, personalised with your club name. It will be yours if your club achieves Distinguished Club Status or above by 30 April 2020. You will be recognized on stage during the Annual Conference 5-7 June
Dear District 102 Members,
It is our pleasure to call for your nominations for Toastmasters to serve District 102 for the term commencing from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
Specifically, we are seeking nominations for the office of:
• District Director
• Program Quality Director
• Club Growth Director
• Division Directors for Divisions A, B, C, D, E, G, H, M, R
Please note the following key points for the nominations:
• Ensure that nominees meet the minimum qualification required prior to submitting the nomination package.
• Complete the following forms and send them to your District Leadership Committee Chairperson, Ho Fong Ming, DTM at firstname.lastname@example.org (to be received by 5.00 p.m., February 25, 2020).
o Officer Nomination Form
o Officer Agreement and Release Form
o Candidate Application Form
o District Leader Biographical Information
• The District Leadership Committee WILL NOT entertain nominations received after the stipulated date and time.
• The nominations will be reviewed by the District Leadership Committee after which members of the District Leadership Committee team may contact the nominees to confirm their respective information and to seek clarification on details as necessary. An interview (face-to-face or by phone) may also be arranged before the list of successful nominees is finalized.
• All positions for the 2020-2021 term are opened for nominations. There is no definite line of succession nor is there automatic or guaranteed progression along the hierarchy.
• The election of District 102 officers for the 2020-2021 term will take place at the District Council Meeting that will be held on Friday, 5 June 2020 at Summit Hotel, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
• District Public Relations Manager, Finance Manager and Administration Manager shall be appointed by the incoming District Director.
Two great organizations are teaming up to offer new learning and opportunities for members of both! Find out what it means to you and your club: https://www.toastmasters.org/about/partner Check out the FAQ on the strategic alliance: https://www.toastmasters.org/footer/faq/Rotary Watch the video on Rotary: