Dear District 102 Members,
It is our pleasure to call for your nominations for Toastmasters to serve District 102 for the term commencing from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
Specifically, we are seeking nominations for the office of:
• District Director
• Program Quality Director
• Club Growth Director
• Division Directors for Divisions A, B, C, D, E, G, H, M, R
Please note the following key points for the nominations:
• Ensure that nominees meet the minimum qualification required prior to submitting the nomination package.
• Complete the following forms and send them to your District Leadership Committee Chairperson, Ho Fong Ming, DTM at email@example.com (to be received by 5.00 p.m., February 25, 2020).
o Officer Nomination Form
o Officer Agreement and Release Form
o Candidate Application Form
o District Leader Biographical Information
• The District Leadership Committee WILL NOT entertain nominations received after the stipulated date and time.
• The nominations will be reviewed by the District Leadership Committee after which members of the District Leadership Committee team may contact the nominees to confirm their respective information and to seek clarification on details as necessary. An interview (face-to-face or by phone) may also be arranged before the list of successful nominees is finalized.
• All positions for the 2020-2021 term are opened for nominations. There is no definite line of succession nor is there automatic or guaranteed progression along the hierarchy.
• The election of District 102 officers for the 2020-2021 term will take place at the District Council Meeting that will be held on Friday, 5 June 2020 at Summit Hotel, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
• District Public Relations Manager, Finance Manager and Administration Manager shall be appointed by the incoming District Director.