Dear Club Officers,
The 3rd session of Club Officer Training 1 (COT1) is here !
Register @ https://bit.ly/COT-1
Worry not in case you have missed previous COT1 sessions. We are happy to announce that the next COT1 training will be held this Sunday, 26th July 2020. The available training sessions are as follows:
A) Morning: Seven (7) Mandatory club officer training sessions [9:30 am to 12:00 pm]
B) Afternoon: Six (6) Elective training sessions (Refer to the timing below)
[1:00-3:30 pm] (All 4 trainings below will be conducted concurrently)
- MOT : How to be Toastmaster of the Day/Evening (TMD/TME)
- MOT : How to do meeting roles
- Technical: Zoom Master Training
- Introduction to Pathways ( Tamil)
[4:00-6:30 pm] (Both trainings below will be conducted concurrently)
- Pathways: Base Camp Training
- Pathways: High Performance Leadership (HPL) & Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) Project
To register, go to our registration link @ https://bit.ly/COT-1 Please take note of the following:
- The registration link, which will be refreshed at 10:00 pm every Monday, will list down all the available COT1 training sessions in District 102.
- Registration for individual session will be closed 24 hours before the training date or once maximum capacity is reached.
- Due to limited capacity, please register early. Slot will be allocated on “first come, first served” basis.
- Please note that minimum 4 Club Officers are required to attend BOTH the mandatory & selective sessions for COT1 attendance to be counted to the club’s Distinguished Club Program (DCP): Hence please do both of the following
1) Register & Attend at least one (1) mandatory training (2 hours) according to club officer’s respective roles (note: if the club officer holds 2 different club officer roles, the club officer need to register & attend 2 different mandatory training sessions dates for 2 different officer roles)
2) Register & Attend at least one (1) Elective training (2 hours)
We look forward to see you soon online at COT1!
Thank you and Best Regards
Alex Lu, DTM
Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) Chair
District 102, Term 2020-2021
|假如您有兴趣出席以上任何一项培训环节, 请在此链接 https://bit.ly/COT-1 报名。