Want to promote your club on District social media channels?
Want people to find your club on Google and YouTube?
What to do?
– Just use your phone or camera.
– Record a video of your club or members.
– Save it on Google Drive or Dropbox.
– Send us the link in the form below.
What will you get?
– Editing and touch-up by District PR team (opening and closing scenes)
– Promotion on District social media
– Promotion on District web site
– Diamond award points for your club (Check out your club’s diamond points HERE)
– FREE club signboard (60cm x 30cm)
– This campaign runs from 1 January 2020 to 30 April 2020.
– The length of your video shall be one to two minutes.
– Multiple entries of video are allowed.
– Up to one club signboard is given for each participating club whose video(s) are accepted.
– The video must be original and does not violate the right and copyright of any third-party.
– Your video should COMPLY with the Toastmasters International Visual Brand Guidelines and the Toastmasters International Brand and Trademark Design Standards for Videos.
– This video campaign replaces District Video Contest with immediate effect.
Questions? Please contact Joanne Yong, ACS, ALS at 012-3725679, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Your Video Here
The video campaign is over. Thank you for your participation.