Many clubs have started online meetings. Some are great ones, some have hiccups and some may have nightmares.
An Online Meeting is not just a theoretical, but an experience for members and guests. Every meeting has the capacity and potential to take it from a good meeting to a great meeting.
Join District 102 Online Meeting Training on “How to Create Interesting and Professional Online Meetings” by Aaron Leung, DTM, EH5 from District 89, Hong Kong.
Date: Wednesday, 1st April 2020
Time: 8:30PM – 10PM (MYT)
Register @ https://bit.ly/D102OnlineTraining
Registered participants will be given ZOOM online meeting details. Download ZOOM online meeting application at https://zoom.us/download for video-conferencing.
Click “Going” at https://www.facebook.com/events/828800180974163
For enquiry, contact: Srinivas +6010 407 5820
About the Speaker:
- Completed 11 Paths in Pathways Program
- District 89 Table Topics Contest, 2nd Place
- District 89 H1 Area Director
- District 70 Pathways Advisor & Virtual Training Chair
- District 76 Pathways Matrix Team
- Supporting 450+ Online Attendance Clubs