It is my pleasure to call for your nominations for Toastmasters to serve District 102 for the term commencing from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018.
Specifically, we are seeking nominations for the office of
• District Director (D102)
• Program Quality Director (D102)
• Club Growth Director (D102)
• Division Directors for Divisions A, B, C, D, E, G, H, M, T (D102)
Key points for the nominations:
• Ensure that the nominees meet the minimum qualification required prior to submitting the nomination package.
• Fill out the Officer Nomination Form and send it to your District Nominating Committee Chairperson, Sue Ding, DTM at email@example.com(to be received by 5.00 p.m., February 7th, 2017).
• The District Leadership Committee WILL NOT entertain nominations received after the stipulated date and time.
• The nominations will be reviewed by the District Leadership Committee after which members of the Nomination team may contact the nominees to confirm their respective information and to seek clarification on details as necessary. An interview (face-to-face or by phone) may also be arranged before the list of successful nominees is finalised.
• All positions for the 2017-2018 term are opened for nominations. There is no definite line of succession nor is there automatic or guaranteed progression along the hierarchy.
• The election of District 102 officers for the 2017-2018 term will take place at the District Council Meeting that will be held on Friday, 28th April 2017 at Premier Hotel, Klang, Selangor.
• District Public Relations Manager, Finance Manager and Administration Manager shall be appointed by the incoming District Director.
• All current Area Directors should begin to work actively to identify potential and qualified successors as the Area Directors. However, do not commit to any candidates should there be more than one.
8th January 2017-7th February 2017
“Call for Nomination”: District will email-blast “Call for Nomination” to all members.
1st March to 20th March 2017
The District Leadership Committee will review all nominations before the stated deadline. Members of the Nomination team may contact nominated candidates for confirmation of information, clarification of details. They may also want to interview the candidates, before finalizing its list of successful nominated candidates.
22nd March 2017
Submission of successful candidates to District Director, Thiagarajah Nesan, DTM by 5.00pm.
23rd March 2017
The District will email blast the list of successful candidates to all members.
*Please note that those who have not been selected by the District Leadership Committee may still be nominated from the floor during District Officer Election on 28th April 2017.
25th March 2017 – 27th April 2017
Campaigning Period by candidates
*Campaign rules & guidelines apply (refer www.toastmasters.org/district campaigns)
28th April 2017
Election of District Officers
Please submit your nominations to:
District Director, Thiagarajah Nesan, DTM (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nomination Chairperson, Sue Ding, DTM (email@example.com)
Nomination Assistant, Teoh Chun Ming, ACB, ALB (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All the best to the nominees. We look forward to receiving your nominations.
Sue Ding, DTM,
Nomination Chairperson 2016-2017
Contact No. 019-3355113