Hi all, we have received numerous requests to conduct the PR sharing series. To further clarify the details, please refer below:
– Sharing is for the purpose of promotion of Toastmasters clubs.
– Sharing is for District 102 clubs, areas, divisions only.
– Sharing is conducted in English, Mandarin, or both.
– Minimum 20 participants for Central, 30 participants for Melaka, Johor, East Coast.
– Confirmation of at least 4 weeks is needed for full range sharing (3 to 5 sessions).
– Confirmation of at least 2 weeks is needed for single session sharing.
– Organizer is encouraged to arrange sharing sessions on non-public holidays for higher attendance.
(b) Guidelines for Organizers
– For full range sharing, the content of each session (except session 1) should be one and a half hours each to allow for more hands-on practice.
– Content and methodology can be adjusted if the time is shorter or longer.
– The content of each session should be geared toward beginner’s level, except for special requirements by the organizer subject to approval by the District.
– The organizer should work with the District PR team to promote and organize in matters including promotion poster, Whatsapp group, door fees, timing, photography, certificates, agenda and refreshments.
(c) Guidelines for Speakers
– Participants are to be given an overview of the software or the channels used so that they can start using it and explore more features and possibilities on their own.
– The software used in each session should be accessible by the participants without much hindrance such as having to buy expensive software.
– The participants should be guided at a suitable pace.
Click HERE to download a copy of the guidelines. Contact Joanne Yong, ACB, ALB at 012-3725679 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.