2 Categories – (1) Member category, (2) Club category
Validity – 1 March to 31 May 2020
– Clubs & Members are in good standing up to 30/9/20
– Online meetings organized by clubs in District 102
– Members will get 1 TI pen for 1st speech delivered in any online club meeting, subsequent speeches delivered will get 1 TI badge.
– No limit on the number of speeches members can deliver online.
– Speeches delivered within the campaign period
– Club will get 10 pieces of club ribbon.
(Bonus for 1st 20 clubs – reimbursement of Zoom Pro subscription for one month.)
– More than 5 members completed at least one project speech online. (Refer to Member Category above)
– (For members’ speeches) Submit scanned evaluation form in a shared drive (Google/Dropbox/OneDrive). Club meeting session (date, time), Members name & Evaluator’s details (name, email id and mobile id) must be written clearly on the evaluation form. Scanned file naming convention: “club name-date of speech-member’s name”.
– President or VPE is to email the link of the above shared drive to the Program Quality Director by 1 June 20 or earlier.
– President or VPE will be notified if they are the 1st 20 clubs who submit for the campaign. If these clubs subscribed for the Zoom Pro account during this period, please submit the receipt, with Bank name, account number and account holder name clearly written.
– Only ONE submission for each club.
For enquiry, please contact Program Quality Director, Lee Meng Tze, DTM at firstname.lastname@example.org